Saturday, January 28, 2006

Shop till ya drop

Hi everyone it's me Empress3,
I just wanted to reflect on something that happened to me yesterday:-

I was in my grandma's house the day before and we stayed up late I slept about 4 hours ONLY all night. Anyway, the next day I came home and my mom wanted to go out and needed my help-
I was tired and had planned on going to bed- but something inside made me feel bad about not going with her-- So I told her "ok fine I'll go bas shno ra7 a7a9il min 7a6al3a"--I wanted her to say something like I'll take you out to dinner later or anything like that--bas ihya galatly "bit7a9leen ajir-matadreen ina aljana ta7ta agdam alomahat??"

Her answer was like a slap in my face :P
so what if I'm tired? so what if I had other plans?If I can get to heaven by just pushing trolleys for my mom- Well great give me all the trolleys u got !!


just wanted to tell all u ppl out there:- do what your moms say they can get u to Heaven and u only got one mom-

I really love mine :D

Cut your mom's some slack so your kids will too in the future
kama tadeen todan


Empress3

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Empress said...

That's one of the things I like about you :) God bless you sis!

Empress 2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Launch in external player