Friday, January 27, 2006

Who's Empress 2 :)

Elsalam alykm. Hi everyone and welcome to the "R" Empire :)

As u may have read in the constitution of the "R" Empire, the empire or so called the "blog" is ruled by two Empresses, that's me, Empress 2, and my younger sister, Empress 3. I love purple and she loves green that's why the crown's jewels are of those two colors. You might wonder why the Empire is all green then. It's not a conquest. That's only because I'm so kind and allowed Empress 3 to choose the color of the background. But I might change it later ;) You might also wonder why we aren't Empress 1 and 2 and the reason of that is that we have an elder sis who's supposed to be Empress 1, but she preferred to have the title of (Queen) several years ago and has a blog of her own. Don't you ask of the reason of that coz we won't tell you :p

I'd like to tell a few things about me. I have a bachelor degree in Mass Communications, have just started studying in a master program and is looking for a job. I love reading, photography, and designing graphics and was fond of arts and crochet in a part of my life. Most importantly, I'm going to turn 21 tomorrow and have a lot of plans which I might tell you of in my next post.

I'm a person who believes that each person is unique, whether with good or bad attitudes and habits. I think that each person is responsible of what he does and what his life turns into and never find it reasonable when people through the responsibility of their faults or failures on other people or on "life"! I believe that when a person finds a dream in side his heart, he shouldn't ever let it go because dreams are the tiny seeds from which beautiful tomorrows grow :)

Wish you all the best and glad to have you in the "R" Empire!

Empress 2

4 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger :: ENG DaLooLa :: said...

Ya7lelkom sh3lkom empresses..

Happy birthday ... And may You fullfill all your dreams. :)

can't wait to see you Dr. Empress 2 ..hehehhehe ;)

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Empress said...

I'm SO GLAD the first comment came from one of my best friends. Thanks :: eng 3lmia :: That was so sweet :)

Empress 2

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Eb9ara7a and his Wife said...

الله يعطيكم العافية
:)

ادري ان أساس المدونات شي شخصي و حديث مع النفس
بس انا انصحكم بالانفتاح على المدونات الثانيه من باب انكم تطرحون أفكاركم الطيبة بكل صوب

في أمان الله

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Empress said...

This is just the begining. Wait 4 our future posts :)

Empress 2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Launch in external player